Skip to content

Where can I find Guidance on labeling and packaging?

Where can I find ECHA's Guidance on labelling and packaging in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008?

You can view the full document, from the ECHA here

"From 1 January 2021, the classification, labelling and packaging of chemicals placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) is regulated by the ‘Retained CLP Regulation (EU) No. 1272/2008 as amended for Great Britain’, known as GB CLP"

Previous Post Next Post

Your cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Not sure where to start?
Try these collections:

Continue shopping